Private Full Day Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and drive to Sultan Ahmet Peninsula for fullday Istanbul Tour .Our first visit to Hippodrome:,The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II..Then visit to Blue Mosque One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest.. Proceed to Topkapi Palace, The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family.. Afterwards visit to St. Sophia (Haghia Sophia), The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.. Grand Bazaar, In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs..Our last stop will be Suleymaniye Mosque,where is the masterpiece of Sinan, the chief architect of the Ottoman Empire, built in the name of Suleyman The Magnificent during the 16th. century, considered as the best amongst the imperial mosques.
- St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Kariye Museum (The Chora Church).
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, this will be replaced with the Kariye Museum (The Chora Church).
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
What is included:
* Professional English Speaking guide
* Entrance fees
What is not included:
* Drinks with meal