* Duration; approx. 9 hours
* Private; Everyeday Departure
* Tour Highlights; Pergamon Acropolis & Asclepion,teleferic inc
* Lunch, featuring a selection of Turkish cuisine with open buffed
Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10 - 30 steps. Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
Lunch, featuring a selection of Turkish cuisine with open buffed.
1 Day: FULL DAY PERGAMUM TOUR & ASCLEPION
Departure for Pergamum. Whose main function was social and cultural as much as it was sacred.
Built on a conical hill rising 1,000 feet above the surrounding valley, Pergamum (also spelled Pergamon was an important capital city in ancient times. Pergamum is home to two of the country's most celebrated archaeological sites: Pergamum's acropolis and Asclepion are both listed among the top 100 historical sites on the Mediterranean. Most of the buildings and monuments in Pergamum date to the time of Eumenes II (197-159 BC), including the famed library, the terrace of the spectacularly sited hillside theater, the main palace, the Altar of Zeus, and the propylaeum of the Temple of Athena. In the early Christian era, Pergamum's church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. Asclepion, Galen born & Aducated in Pergamum, was the authority of European medicine from the 2nd century until renaissance. He was the founder of the health principles of diet, relaxation, exercise. Visit the ancient hospital & health center where he worked.
• From /to Hotel and Airport
• Professional English speaking Official Tour Guide
• Entrance fees to the various sites,teleferic
• Air Conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Personal expenses
• Tip to driver and tour guide
• Anything unless specified being included