Konya - Mevlevi Convent
The orginal building was constructed in 1274 by the Selcuks, and was expanded and restored later by the Ottomans. It consists of a cortyard with fountain, a room for chanting the Quoran, a mausoleum, meeting room, a mosque, rooms for the dervishes, a kitchen, classroom and a hall for religious ceremonies. In the cortyard there exist the tombs of Sinan Pasha, Fatma Hatun, Hurrem Pasha and Mehmet Bey. It was converted into a museum in 1927.