Things to do ?
- Trekking, skiing on Mount Erciyes
- Seeing rock churches within Erdemli and Soğanlı Valleys
- Picnicking at Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls
- Visiting Kayseri Castle and Medical History Museum,
- Sampling pastırma.
- Buying regional hand woven and Bünyan or Yahyalı carpets,
Every Sunday, a brunch is being held in the ancient Byzantine Monastery in Gumusluk. The property is privately owned, andMore >>
- Turkey is not a skiing destination, at least for now. But Europeans who love Turkey and skiing, or Turkish citizensMore >>
- Information on some things to do when in Assos, one hour south of Troy (by car)
Walks: Through the manyMore >>