Full Day Priene- Miletos- Didyma
Description: * Duration; approx. 8 hours
* Regular & Private; Everyday ( Reg. from İzmir Wednesday)
* Tour Highlights; Priene City, Miletus City, Didyma and Apollo Temple
* Lunch featuring a selection of Turkish cuisine with open buffed
Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and Priene has about over 100 steps up to hillside. Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited. The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries. Due to the nature of this tour, it is not recommended for guests with walkers or wheelchairs.
- 1 Day:
FULL DAY PRIENE – MILETOS – DIDYMA TOUR
Departure for Priene, the first grid-system planned city of the ancient World, built on hillside. Visit the theater, the temple of Athena, the Bouleterium, the Agora, and the Altar of Zeus and Cybele. Proceed to Miletus, the home of the Thales (Who is according to Herodotus, and according Eudemos May 28, BC 585'te are assumed to have occurred) has reported forecasted solar eclipse. He has been dealing with astronomy and solstices as one of the first astronomer to calculate in advance. And a principle Ionian city. Visit the Delphinium, the Nymphanion, the Teather, and the Faustina Baths. After lunch at a restaurant, continue to Didyma to visit Temple Of the Apollo and İt is gigantic columns, which is the biggest Oracle Center of ancient Turkey.
• From /to Hotel and Airport
• Professional English speaking Official Tour Guide
• Entrance fees to the various sites
• Air Conditioned non-smoking vehicle
• Personal expenses
• Tip to driver and tour guide
• Anything unless specified being included