Private Biblical tours-Seven Churches of Revelation
Duration: 03 Days / 02 Nights
Highlights: Ephesus, Leodicia, Sardis, Philedelphia, Thyatira, Pergamon, Smyrna
- 1 Day:
Ephesus and Laodicea
Ephesus, one of the "Seven Churches of Revelation". Visit to St. John Basilica and the, Last abode of Virgin Mary at Mount Solmissos. Visit to the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, most important of the "Seven Churches of Asia Minor", where St. John brought Mary in fulfillment of his pledge to Jesus to protect her, she is believed to have taken into heaven. After lunch, continue to Laodicea a Crossroads of the ancient world .Overnight stay in Pamukkale. (L, D)
- 2 Day:
Pamukkale, Sardis and Philadelphia and Thyatira
In the morning, we visit the ancient city of Hierapolis home of Philip the Evangelist. Have a break at the calcium terraces of Pamukkale later on proceed to Philadelphia. Philadelphia (Alasehir), the youngest of the "Seven Churches of Revelation", visiting the still standing remains of an early church and the city walls Lunch on the way. In the afternoon visit, ancient city and ruins of the famous church of Sardis the ancient Lydian capital. Later on the remains of the church of Thyatira than drive to Pergamon where we overnight stay. (B/L/D)
- 3 Day:
Departure after breakfast for Pergamon (Bergama), the place where, wrote St. John to the church of Pergamon, "Satan's throne is sited. Visit the Church of Pergamon, the red-court, Acropolis, after lunch; we drive to Smyrna (Izmir), recipient of a letter from St Paul praising the early believers for their faithfulness. At the end of the tour, transfer to the Izmir Airport… (B/L)…end of our services.
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation.
• Transportation in non-smoking mini/midi bus with professional English speaking guide and experienced driver.
• All of the excursions mentioned in the schedule
• All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
• Entrance to the various sites
• Services charges and local taxes
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
• International flight tickets.
• Hotel Accommodations
This tour is operated on private basis.